[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 6.9.9 with OpenSIPS 1.6 Issue - No Trusted DB Table

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:09:07 CET 2009

I am trying to set up CDRTool on Ubuntu from source and was almost done, but
I am not able to get into the CDRTool webpage because I am getting the
following error
Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from trusted MySQL error: 1146 (Table
'opensips.trusted' doesn't exist) 59Session halted.

I see that OpenSIPS 1.6 no longer has the Trusted table in its database.  Is
there a workaround for this?