[OpenSIPS-Users] Building Telephony Systems with OpenSER

Noah Pugsley noah.p at bendtel.com
Tue Dec 15 00:21:47 CET 2009

Hi users@

I am writing to ask if anyone recommends the book: Building Telephony
Systems with OpenSER. I have recently been tasked with building a new
ser/kamailio box for my company as the existing one is old and no one
who set it up still works here.

Also we are thinking about opensips 'bootcamp' or perhaps some on site
training. I have sent a request (just today) to voice-system.ro. They
seem to offer a very good course and have dates in the USA. Can anybody
on this list comment on the current market for opensips/ser/kamailio
training? Is voice-system the best? Are there others we might want to
consider?

Also, what resources would you recommend for someone new to opensips. I
am finding the learning curve in the beginning at least to be very steep.

Cheers,
noah