[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with permission module in opensip 1.6

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:43:50 CET 2009

Bogda,
Wow that was quick. Thank you,

I found one more issue,
I have this entry in address table
944 0 65.211.120.237 32 0 any ^sip:.*$ *NULL* 0 some descriptiond
Here is a check in my route block
 if (check_source_address("0","$avp(i:9)")) {
   t_rely();
} else {
  xlog("Monitor Request not from trusted source from $fu to $ru from IP $si
");
   sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden, we dont trust you");
}

../../sbin/opensipsctl fifo address_dump | grep "65.211.120.237"

12 <65.211.120.237,0, 0, 0, ^sip:.*$, NULL>

I always get 403.
Is there a limit in address table.

-Jai