[OpenSIPS-Users] Virtual Service Activation Codes

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Wed Dec 9 19:23:32 CET 2009

Hello,

On wed., dec 09, 2009, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>Just to be sure we speak the same language :) - when you dial *78,
>what should happen on the service side ?
>
>opensipslist at encambio.com wrote:
>> On tues., dec  09, 2009, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>>> in a similar manner, when a user receives a call (somewhere before doing
>>> lookup(location) for the user ), you need to check a group to see if the
>>> user has (or not) the DND activated. If it is on, you can to redirect to
>>> VM or return busy indication.

>> That doesn't set any flag, ACL, or 'group', it just passes the
>> transaction to the PBX. Is it safe to assume that in just after
>> '#ENABLE DND' there should be a call to some OpenSIPS module to set
>> an ACL?

I am assuming that the one who posted this question originally wants
silence on either the single 'DND' phone or all the telephones
registered with that same AOR (not sure which exactly the person
is most interested in.) It seems to me that the PBX is not in the
picture in this case (unless it is only there to make a beep sound.)

I'll step aside however, to let the original poster confirm that.

Brian