[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with group radius errors please

Irina Stanescu istanescu at opensips.org
Wed Dec 9 16:55:10 CET 2009

Hi Brian,

When the "group_radius" module was integrated into "group", a debug
print message accidentally became an error print message .
So your hunch was correct, the Failure was actually the result for the
query, not an actual error.
I committed the fix on trunk and also the 1.6 branch. Please update and
let me know if there are any other problems.

Regards,

Irina Stanescu