[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with sip trace errors please

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Tue Dec 8 23:37:35 CET 2009

Hello again list,

On tues., dec 08, 2009, opensipslist at encambio.com wrote:
>In my /pfx/var/opensips/db/sip_trace I have:
>
>    id(int,auto) time_stamp(int) callid(string) traced_user(string) msg(string) method(string) status(string) fromip(string) toip(string) fromtag(string) direction(string)
>
>...and I see in the log:
>
>    Dec 08 23:04:06 name.host.tld <error> opensips[14400]: ERROR:db_text:dbt_insert: incompatible types v[0] - c[4]!

Bogdan mentioned to a previous user reporting a similar problem with
'incompatible types v[6] - c[1]' that the 'time_stamp(str)' field
should be of type 'int'. This is not my problem (it's already int),
but I see that maybe another value is the problem.

...but how to map v[N] and c[M] to db_text fields? The sourcecode is
horrible in this respect, and doesn't help at all.

Can I presume that v[] is the datatype, and c[] the column number?
So I guess my problem is that datatype '0' is wrong for column '4'
(msg if using '0' as the starting column.) But what is the datatype
'0' mapped to, and what should the column 'msg' be?

Thanks,
Brian