[OpenSIPS-Users] upgrade to 1.5.2 not sending Keep-Alives

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 26 21:13:51 CEST 2009

Hi Jayesh,

when you had 1.5.0 and 1.5.2 on the same machine, did the 1.5.2 used the
same DB as the 1.5.0 ? Note that nat_traversal module store information
(about where ping needs to be sent) on a file, and , because of
different listen sockets on 1.5.0 instance and 1.5.2 instance, the file
loaded by 1.5.2 produced no effect.