[OpenSIPS-Users] Creating core tables failed

happyalways mythiliram.d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:32:44 CEST 2009

Hii...I installed Mysql 5.0.37 and Kamailio 1.5.1 with tls...They
successfully installed. The problem is when i'm creating the databse for
openser, I gave the command kamdbctl create. the database 'openser' is
created but the tables are not being created.
The error occureed is

[root at localhost sbin]# kamdbctl create
MySQL password for root:
database engine 'mysql' loaded
INFO: test server charset
INFO: creating database openser ...
Creating core table: standard
/usr/local/lib/kamailio/kamctl/kamdbctl.mysql: line 155:
./mysql/standard-create.sql: No such file or directory
ERROR: Creating core tables failed!

Please help me....
Thanks in advance:)