[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog information tracing in opensips Issue

urmi lakkad urmi.lakkad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:37:49 CEST 2009

Hello Brett,

Thank you for support.

I am firing a SIPp call of more than 20 seconds and when the call is going
on, I m checking in the DB also after call completion I am checking in the
DB. But the Dialog entry is not there in dialog table.

Am I doing right or not ? If not, please tell me the correct way.
One more thing, Is my configuration is correct or not ??

Thank you very much.

-Urmi