[OpenSIPS-Users] Manually populating xcap table

Srikanth Rajagopalan srikanth_r17 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 17 19:44:43 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

I currently have an Opensips server with presence enabled. I want to have a buddy list implementation and have no need for any presence rules or such stuff.

Currently the table xcap is populated by the xcap_client module after retrieving the document from the xcap server.

What I would like to do is manually populate this table by sending the resource list xml file as the body of a sip message or something like that. Ultrimately I don't want an xcap server. I just want to manually put in this buddy-list into the table. Could someone here give me pointers on if I could do this and how could I do it?

Thanks and Regards,
Srikanth Rajagopalan

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/