[OpenSIPS-Users] redirect to IVRs

Gabriel Bermudez elgabo81 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:22:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi Gabriel,
>
> Gabriel Bermudez wrote:
>> hi list,
>>
>> I'm using opensips as a redirect server based on the TO or R-URI
>> header.  If the user is in the IVR group the proxy will respond with
>> a redirect.
>>
>> (is_user_in("To", "ivr")) {
>>      xlog("The call will be redirect to calling card server");
>>      rewritehostport("x.x.x.x:5060");
>>      sl_send_reply("302", "Moved Temporarily");
>>      exit;
>> }
>>
>> but I would also want to tell the UAC (a PSTN gateway) to change the
>> FROM header from a local number to a international number.  Is this
>> possible?  If not, which is the best way to handle it if the IVR
>> needs to recognize an international CallerID and must be easily
>> scalable (my idea is to use the dispatcher module and stateless
>> transactions for that)
>>
> In a redirect setup, you do send back indication only on the new RURI
> to be used. The redirect server cannot send any indication on the
> other headers.
Today I read the RFC and had the same impresion :)

> But if you need to change something, you can put an opensips in front
> and use the uac_replace_from() function to set the proper callerid.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

Ok, I'm going to try it out.  One question, this means that I _need_ to
use t_relay() to send the request to the IVR? ... I need it to be
scalable so I think if I can use forward() and disable record routing it
would scale better (I don't know if as much as with redirects).

Thanks for you answers.