[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog creation problem

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:45:37 CEST 2009

Hello Ashwini,

I have already loaded dialog  module & mi_datagram.
Even configured them.
Here is the config.

*opensips.cfg*
### mi_datagram.so
modparam("mi_datagram", "socket_name", "/tmp/callcontrol.sock")
modparam("mi_datagram", "unix_socket_mode", 0660)

### call_control.so
modparam("call_control", "disable", 0)

### dialog.so
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 15)
modparam("dialog", "bye_on_timeout_flag", 16)

*/etc/callcontrol/config.ini*

[CallControl]
socket            =
/var/run/callcontrol/socket