[OpenSIPS-Users] some idea

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Aug 8 10:29:52 CEST 2009

Well, I have no idea if your government has certain standards for
interception technology and interfaces as the US does with CALEA.

But if it's simply the broad goal of providing call interception, I
suggest using port mirroring and some open-source recording tool like
OrecX (there's also a commercial version), which collates SIP and RTP by
watching the headers.  It scales fairly well, especially if the use case
will not involve attempting to record a very large amount of
simultaneous calls.

There are other, more OpenSER-native approaches involving media proxies
as well.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov