[OpenSIPS-Users] Video Streaming Service

manuel fontan garcia manuel.fontan.garcia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:50:57 CEST 2009

Hello every one

My name is Manuel and I'm a Spanish Vigo University Student .

I'm interested in Video Streaming using RTP and SIP, and I would like
some information of what do I need to do it.

The purpose is to create a Video Conferencing system between different
offices as the starting point to my PhD Thesis.

My idea is to use Opensips with MediaProxy , but my question is, do I
need anything else?
I mean is a media server necessary or Media Proxy can handle Video
service, if necessary which one will be the better choice for Video Service.

Thank You in Advance