[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips + openims

bayeyuyu at hotmail.com bayeyuyu at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 03:45:17 CEST 2009

Hi all
    I am just testing opensips and openims working together, like this

sip phone <----->opensips<----->openims<------>ims client

sip phone register at the opensips and ims client register at openims.
opensips works as sip server and proxy server, when sip phone invite an ims client, opensips add MD5 and transfer the message to openims.
just like http://ikt.hia.no/aml/papers/Report_2006_Lian_and_Anders-final.pdf Page 57
I need some help to deploy the opensips to do this, do anyone know or give me some advice on this.
How to modify the cfg file or the source code to meet the demands, many thanks.

baye