[OpenSIPS-Users] mailing list reply-to : list or sender

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 4 23:59:57 CEST 2009

"normal" is a fuzzy word. I can do the change, not a problem, but just
to past what mailman says:

"Where are replies to list messages directed? Poster is *strongly*
recommended for most mailing lists.  ->  Poster     This list
Explicit address "

Currently is "Poster"(which is recommended) and you suggest "This List".

To be honest I consider logical the "Poster" setting as primarily I'm
talking with a person on the list and not to the list.

But any other opinions are welcome here.