[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + Dispatcher + asterisk + fail over problem

urmi lakkad urmi.lakkad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:54:21 CEST 2009

Hello Alex,

First of all Thanks for ur Attention and quick response.

 If I use the OPTION then on Asterisk I m getting following:

[Aug  4 17:15:32] NOTICE[7765]: chan_sip.c:14958 handle_request: Unknown SIP
command 'OPTION' from '192.168.1.30'

Even when that Asterisk Comes up, opensips is not sending calls to that
Asterisk.

-Urmi