[OpenSIPS-Users] Contact header

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 4 04:44:33 CEST 2009

Hi Michel,

You can not change the IP in the contact without breaking the routing of
the sequential requests. It might be possible by using dialog support
for these calls and to store the contact into the dialog and to restore
it later....but it is a manual work.

Soon, a topology hiding module will be available for such purposes.