[OpenSIPS-Users] 'methods' column in 'location' table.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 30 09:20:21 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

That field is internally used, so it is not so friendly to look at :).
This value is a bitmask containing the supported methods. The definition
of each method (corresponding bit in the mask) can be found in
parser/msg_parser.h +67 .

7999 = 4096 + 2048 + 1024 + 512 + 256 + 32 + 16 + 8 + 4 +2 +1
=> REFER, PRACK, NOTIFY, SUBSCRIBE, MESSAGE, OPTIONS, INFO, BYE , ACK,
CANCEL, INVITE