[OpenSIPS-Users] Various newbie questions

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:03:58 CEST 2009

Hello Steve,

  The BLA part is working just as you described, and some users need it. The
others need a BLF because:

   1. They don't want the other one's extension to ring in their place; all
   they want is to pick it when they hear the other phone ringing and the guy
   is not there.
   2. It can work with non-Polycom phones as well.

If nothing helps then I'll have to use BLA only...

                        Thanks! __Yehavi: