[OpenSIPS-Users] siptrace module not storing relayed ack

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Apr 24 16:36:00 CEST 2009

Hey All,I'm using 1.5.1, and I have enable_ack_trace set to 1:
modparam("siptrace", "enable_ack_trace", 1)

SipTrace is working great, but the RELAYED ACK isn't logged. It logs the
reception of the ACK from the originator, but it doesn't show that the ACK
was RELAYED onto the destination.

Am I doing something wrong? I enable tracing with the inital invite using
"trace_dialog()", so there are no siptrace flags involved with the ACK. This
works for all other messages (like BYE).

-Brett