[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel

Michael Ciupka opensips at michael-ciupka.de
Thu Apr 23 22:12:06 CEST 2009

Hello Bogdan,

thank you i have resolve the problem. I can connect to the mysql DB.
Can you please help me to configure the boxes.global.inc.php correctly.
I have read the documentation but by this part i dont know what i must write: can you help me to set the variables correctly? because when i click on some buttons in der WI i get an endless loop and i think it must be the problem that my boxes.global.inc doesnt work correct.
$box_id=0;

// mi host:port pair || fifo_file
$boxes[$box_id]['mi']['conn']="/tmp/opensips_fifo";

// monit host:port
$boxes[$box_id]['monit']['conn']="192.168.2.6:2812";
$boxes[$box_id]['monit']['user']="RPC2";
$boxes[$box_id]['monit']['pass']="";
$boxes[$box_id]['monit']['has_ssl']=1;

// description (appears in mi , monit )
$boxes[$box_id]['desc']="192.168.2.6";

$boxes[$box_id]['assoc_id']=1;

// enable local smonitor charts on this box : 0=disabled 1=enabled
// (cron)
$boxes[$box_id]['smonitor']['charts']=1;

Regards
Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------