[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR Tools

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:15:15 CEST 2009

Is using freeradius a requirement with CDRTools? or can I use DB
access for everything? If so, how do I go about that or can someone
point me in the right direction?

I've got CDRTools up and running btw with the Freeradius server, it
just seems a bit of an extra component when I've got the database
running anyways.

Just piped 15k calls through an opensips/cdrtools/mediaproxy install
over the last week and have had very little to deal with (average load
of 0 across all the servers as well). Many thanks to everyone involved
with these projects!

Cheers,

  - Darren