[OpenSIPS-Users] doing next priority dialing in case of 504 reply received

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:58:29 CEST 2009

It seems like I was doing everithing right, capturing the call sequence with
wireshark revealed that a new branch is in fact created, but because this
branch keeps the same Call-ID of the initial ENUM call, the second INVITE
sent to my telco via the SBC gets automatically refused in the SBC, and that
I guess is because this new branch is using the same Call-ID...

Is it possible to force openser to create a new Call-ID for the new
append_branch?

Ricardo.