[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK timout OpenSIPS 1.5 Still not resolved

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 22 09:28:31 CEST 2009

Hi Khan,

The logs shows very clear that the 200 OK was received by opensips and
sent out to the caller. Unfortunately there is no ACK coming from
caller. You need to do a SIP capture (IP level) on the caller side to
see if the caller is actually receiving the 200 OK. As said, a missing
ACK from caller probably means it never received the 200 OK.