[OpenSIPS-Users] PUA_DIALOGINFO not working...

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Apr 19 11:37:20 CEST 2009

El Domingo, 19 de Abril de 2009, Yehavi Bourvine escribió:
> Hello,
>
>   I need the BLF feature and waited eagerly for version 1.5 to come out...
> I am running now version 1.5.1 with the sample configuration file from
> http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.PuaDialoinfoConfig; however, it
> doesn't work at all (the BLF)... I see that the phone subscribes to the
> events of the given extension, but no NOTIFY is generated when a call is
> received by this extension.
>
> How to trace/debug it?

Be carefull since pua_dialoginfo has a limitation with the domains. The mus be
"local" to the system, this is, if you use "domain" module them these domains
will not work for pua_dialoginfo module (except if you also set these domains
as "alias" in top of OpenSIPS configuration script).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>