[OpenSIPS-Users] 180 w/ SDP -> 183

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Apr 14 16:03:22 CEST 2009

I'm sure the trouble does lie elsewhere.  But, rather than actually fix the
problem in Asterisk, if there were a few lines of reply_route script that
could change a 180 to a 183 when an SDP was present, that's much easier and
just as effective.  Although, granted, it doesn't actually fix the problem.

- Jeff