[OpenSIPS-Users] [asterisk-users] Asterisk is not designed for University with largeuser base?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:12:51 CEST 2009

Hello,

   After a long time we had a meeting with our university's management and
got a green light to have a proof of concept with open source telephony. Now
I have to select the right software to experiment with...

  Up to now I thought of going with OpenSER for the masses and Asterisk for
voicemail and other media related things. However, from reading around it
seems like FreeSwitch can give me the benefits of both packages. Anyone has
an experience with it?

                                  Thanks, __Yehavi: