[OpenSIPS-Users] About the branche pseudovariables

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:52:53 CEST 2009

Hi all!

I´m using a script design that sequentially call 3 diferent r-uri on a
specific gateway, one after the other, with only the 3rd one getting a
succesfull response. I'm using two failure routes for that. Everything
is working fine, except that I can't recover the branch string of those
transactions.

Using a sniffer I can see that every time the opensips execute the
failure route and send a new INVITE to the gateway, the branch id on the
via header has a new ".X" sufix, but when I try to get this string,
using either xlog or acc, the pseudovariables $br or $bR are presented
with NULL content.

I was specting, on those pseudvariables, values like:
branch=z9hG4bK8f68.09e09367.0 for the 1st
branch=z9hG4bK8f68.09e09367.1 for the 2nd and
branch=z9hG4bK8f68.09e09367.2 for the 3rd.

Do anybody already tried to work with those branch pseudovariables? Did
you get any result?

Regards to all!

Ricardo Martins
Brasilia - Brasil