[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with 408 Request Timeout

mmarzuola at interfree.it mmarzuola at interfree.it
Thu Apr 9 18:36:02 CEST 2009

Hi all.
I have a problem with the 408 reply.
I have not set any timer (fr_timer, fr_inv_timer) of the tm module in opensips.cfg and when an user calls another user that does not answer, the proxy does not send the 408 Request Timeout, but the softphones ring for a long time.
I saw that the default value of the fr_inv_timer is 120 seconds and therefore after 2 minutes the 408 message should be sent from the proxy.

I have to configure something in the script or do something else?

Thanks in advance.

Marzuola Matteo.

Valore legale alle tue mail
InterfreePEC - la tua Posta Elettronica Certificata
http://pec.interfree.it