[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting up a new server

Jorge Lanza jlanza at tlmat.unican.es
Thu Apr 9 11:24:46 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm a newbie trying to set up the OpenSIPS server. I want it to act as
registar and proxy, for testing purposes. If possible I would like to do
it in text file mode.

I have followed the INSTALL guide part C but when I try with Twinkle it
claims unable to find server. The server is up and running.

Do I need to include my user information in advance in the server? How?

Please could you point me to a more complete tutorial on how to set it up?

TA