[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence-xcap_client-issue

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Apr 7 14:33:40 CEST 2009

Hi Jaya,

Just as an observation: Is it compulsory for you to use xcap_client
module and communication through HTTP requests? I suppose that you are
aware that with OpenXCAP you can use database as communication means
(http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.PresenceServer - point 2 in
Configuration section).

This doesn't mean that the configuration with xcap_client should not
work. Do you see other errors before this one?

regards,
Anca