[OpenSIPS-Users] mysql problem on 1.5

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Apr 7 05:24:39 CEST 2009

Bogdan,For what it's worth, I've updated to latest 1_5 tonight (about 20
minutes ago) and I still am having problems. Full out crashes as well.

I rewrote my queries so I'd have a bunch of little (select * from acc where
callid=X) kinds of queries. Of course, there is a lot of DB activity while
this happens. Crashes start to happen within seconds of the DB activity
ramping up.

For grins, I slowed my queries down to ensure I only did one query per
second (in my database, not opensips).. after about 15-20 queries (different
each time really) opensips would just crash.

I have acc and sip_trace loaded up, sip_trace isn't active for these calls.
Also potentially relevant, my acc table is an InnoDB table.

Now if I slowed my call volume to 1CPS and keep the queries at 1 QPS, it
seemed to be happier, but still crashes eventually.

-Brett

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro