[OpenSIPS-Users] mysql problem on 1.5

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 6 18:27:03 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

it looks like the DB connections are dropped and reconnect is taking
place (this are the errors about). But to find out the real cause, I can
enable some more logs to spot the reason for re-connect...

I will do it later as right now I'm in the middle of some DB debugging
and I'm afraid of mixing different patches and what goes on SVN :)