[OpenSIPS-Users] Interop Problem with SIP devices behind Thomson 780iWL

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Sun Apr 5 09:51:29 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan,

Tracing showed us, that the snom will sent requests several times. Since
the opensips did not receive this requests, it was clear, that the
problem is caused by the thomson. The SIP ALG is buggy on the thomson
and "keeps" some requests.

So this is a problem that could only be fixed by thomson.

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586