[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeradius issue

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb at sms4sip.com
Fri Apr 3 09:54:26 CEST 2009

Hi ASHWINI,

It looks like the dialog timeout BYEs are not passing the proxy (but
directly going from the module to the endusers), so the accounting
module does not send Accounting-Stop packets out.
I have the same issue and solved it by using mediaproxy accounting (this
will detect when the call is disconnected and send updates to the radius
server). However this is not ideal, hope to get the module maintainer's
attention and fix it.

Cheers,
DanB