[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.5 gives ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module registrar

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 1 12:50:35 CEST 2009

Hi Khan,

Sergio is right - there are some changes from 1.4 to 1.5 - what changes
are required in order to migrate from 1.4 to 1.5 are documented here:
    http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsMigration14to15

and this is your particular case:
    http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsMigration14to15#toc5