[OpenSIPS-Users] DNS SRV records

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 30 00:13:45 CEST 2008

Hi Alex,

You must provide the domain name only, in your example
wholesaleorigination.acc.globalipcom.com

Only in the DNS server zone file you use the label
_sip._udp.wholesaleorigination.acc.globalipcom.com that points to the
hostname(s) of the sip devices.

So you must remove the "_sip._udp" part  from your openser configuration

Adrian