[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy on centos 5.x

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sat Sep 13 15:37:00 CEST 2008

Please post your questions to the opensips user mailing list.
That's where support for mediaproxy happens and where more people can
benefit from an answer. Also read the docs (README, INSTALL, manual
pages, ...) before posting your questions. Questions about things already
covered by the docs will not be answered anymore.

1. the debian/*.init files are indeed are the debian init scripts, but
they are not compatible with other distributions, you need to adapt them.
2. version 2.0 has no relation with 1.x. It's a complete rewrite.
3. config file is covered by the docs.

--
Dan