[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl error message

Soner kacar bolcene at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:57:18 CET 2008

Hi All,

I run the command "opensipsctl alias add mustafa
sip:100 at mustafa.mysip.org<sip%3A100 at mustafa.mysip.org>"
and I got fallowing error

ERROR: Error opening OpenSIPS's FIFO /tmp/opensips_FIFO
ERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name",
"/tmp/opensips_FIFO")' in your config
ERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module

than I have made some changes in opensips.cfg

changed modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo") to
modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_FIFO")

after the change previous error message disappeared, but I have now
different message.

#opensipsctl alias add mustafa
sip:100 at mustafa.mysip.org<sip%3A100 at mustafa.mysip.org>

404 Table not found