[OpenSIPS-Users] Broken Loose Routing?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 30 17:22:33 CET 2008

Hi Brett,

Not sure you can do anything about - they detect you as behind nat
because of the private IP in Contact....

What you can do is to try  (before sending the INVITE to the provider)
to save the current contact IP in a uri param and to replace the contact
IP with your own....Something like maddr

When you get a sequential request , before loose_route(), replace the
RURI IP with the value from param.

Something like:

INVITE  :    Contact: <sip:user at privIP> -> Contact:
<sip:user at server_pub_IP;maddr=privIP>

BYE: RURI= sip:user at server_pub_IP;maddr=privIP  -> RURI=sip:user at privIP