[OpenSIPS-Users] Broken Loose Routing?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 30 15:34:28 CET 2008

Hi Brett,

Yes, the BYE is sent again to your opensips, because, as Inaki said, the
incoming BYE has a bogus RURI - it has to be the contact from the
INVITE, but you can see it actually points to our own server. This
confuses opensips which thinks the previous hop was a strict router.

Check with the with the next public hope as they screw up the INVITE
contact (which propagates into BYE RURI)