[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher Configuration

Gonzalez, Julio julio.gonzalez at cgi.com
Thu Oct 30 15:10:27 CET 2008

Hi Bogdan,

Currently I have only one AS backup and opensip is working as load
balancer and we might be having a few more within the cluster.

A couple of questions:

1. Does opensip track the SIP phone originator?  If there are two byes
from different users, does opensip know which transaction this BYE
belongs to? Do I actually care?

2. Do I need to create another failure route for this case?. I mean,
will the failure route section of the opensip configuration be invoked
again when the BYE is received (i.e. it forgets about the original
INVITE)?

3. Can I use the same failure route that I have for route?

4. Does opensip correlate the INVITE with the BYE? Or (as I've
understood) opensip is transaction stateful and not dialog stateful?

Regards,

Julio