[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS and presence Server

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 30 15:13:35 CET 2008

Hi Mahesh,,

Could you please update RLS to the latest version in the latest version
in the trunk( or if you like to the svn branch for 1.4 , as I will port
the patch there also today). It has some quite important fixes .
Using a separate presence server does work and with the script that you
have printed - doing t_reply for requests that are for presence server.
Also, with the version from svn, you can set the module parameter for
rls module - presence_server to the address of your server and this way
the presence requests generated by the rls server won't pass through the
rls server.

regards,
Anca Vamanu