[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] Are accounting radius requests syncronous?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Oct 30 10:53:23 CET 2008

Alex,

This has been discussed many times over. We are aware about this
problem, which will be addressed by a new server design that will be
non-blocking not just for radius but for any other potentially
blocking operation. Check the mailing lists for this issue so that we
do not put another nail in the same closed coffin.

To solve your problem before we get to the new design you can use a
radius proxy that absorbs the delays and retransmissions upstream to
the real server.

Adrian