[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher Configuration

Gonzalez, Julio julio.gonzalez at cgi.com
Fri Oct 24 15:03:39 CEST 2008

Hi Bodgan,

Thanks for answering..

I do dispatching on the first message (it could be INVITE, MESSAGE,
etc.) and then record-route.

RTP does not flow over my AS.

The issues is when I sent the bye and no answer from original AS, then I
expect that the BYE goes to the back-up AS. At that time, RTP (the
entire session) is over.

Regards,

Julio