[OpenSIPS-Users] how to set a timer for missing ACK

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 24 14:19:17 CEST 2008

Hi Flavio,

There is no such timer in TM - from proxy point of view, the 200ok-=ACK
forms a different transaction than the  INVITE.

Typically, detecting the missing ACK is a job for other party (callee) -
if not is received in some time window, the callee must send BYE and
close the dialog.

Best regards,
Bogdan