[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about using load balancing (dispatcher) within failure_route

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:54:50 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Rightnow, I can hard code ONE B2BUA in the failure_route, but I would rather
have multiple B2BUA dispatched in a round robin fashion when the
failure_route is hit and have the IPs extracted from DB.

Is there any possible workaround that can resolve this problem for the short
term?

Thanks alot.

Woody

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro