[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about using load balancing (dispatcher) within failure_route

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 04:29:43 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have my dispatcher setup fine for my INVITE so Opensips can now distribute
calls to one of the two B2BUA.  What I would also like to do is that when
486 is recevied, Opensips can branch another route back to one of the two
B2BUA which will play the voicemail.   I tried:
ds_select_dst("1", "4");
ds_next_dst();
rewritehostport("192.168.1.101:5070");

only rewritehostport works, but I don't want to hard code the host and port
inside the config script.  If I use ds_next_dst(), I am getting
"WARNING:dispatcher:ds_next_dst: failover support disabled".  Does anyone
know how to resolve this problem?

Here is my failure_route block:

failure_route[1] {

       if (t_was_cancelled()) {
            exit;
    };
    if (t_check_status("486")) {
           revert_uri();
              prefix("b");
              xlog("L_ERR","Stepped into the 486 ruri=<$ru>");
             #ds_select_dst("1", "4");
            ds_next_dst();
        #rewritehostport("192.168.1.131:5070");
             append_branch();