[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help with No authorized credentials found error

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 15:15:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am getting the following error when making call from one sip phone to
another:

Oct 20 05:09:08 [19087] ERROR:uri_db:check_username: No authorized
credentials found (error in scripts)
Oct 20 05:09:08 [19087] ERROR:uri_db:check_username: Call
{www,proxy}_authorize before calling check_* functions!

Using xlog, I found that the following code is causing the problem.  As one
can see, I did call proxy_authorize before check_from.  I don't understand
why it is still giving error.  The only thing I did differently is that I
used my custom table to authenticate.  Does anyone know what may be cause
these errors?

               if (!proxy_authorize("","agent")) {

                        proxy_challenge("","1");

                        exit;
                } else if (!check_from()) {

                    sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden, use From=ID");
                        exit;
                };

Thanks a million for all your help in advance.

Mark